Many experience with Travelling in here...


Alhamdulillah, I can writing again after subsequently I stayed occupied activity in the previous week, extended time I don’t put in writing on this blog. Okay, in this moment I will share to you about my journey experience and the favorite place I have traveled. The West Borneo had many place to visited like as recreation or other business, you can travel to everywhere in this region whenever you have planning for traveling in the West Borneo.

One day, I and my friend got the task from agency for do the journey to the North Kayong Regency, Sukadana. In this moment, we are collecting the date and information about marine and fisheries in north kayong regency. After finished that work, sometimes we are went to the beach which named Datuk Beach Island. This beach is look beautifully at sunrise or sunset moment, many visitor has come to this place at weekend or holiday for family recreation and enjoy to release daily busy as long as their activities.



Before back to the home, Wefie at the Port. Hehe~

Sukadana is my favorite place i’ve traveled because in this place have the clean beach, pure forest and small islands. This place have selected for Sail Karimata Festival at last month which has presented by President Republic Indonesian and other guest. So, that festival make change every situation in this region and the main of change is about infrastructure has building by government which can make visitor like tourist will come to this place, and that will become added country income and good economy for people in North Kayong, Sukadana, West Borneo, Indonesian. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

English task about Tenses.

The Letters in different time.

My Bring Always~