The Letters in different time.

In the proverbial English, “ Time is Money”, this word sometime make me think that time is not only speaking about money. Many things we can do beside to working for get money, for example, go to visited family, recreation with family, gathering with friends for positive activity and others the useful. In other words, today we must be great from the last time, and future must be great than today.

This letter  for me 10 years ago, hope i can learning about my mistakes.


image source: dakwatuna.com

Dear me in the past,

At this time, you still studying in junior high school and will faced the final exam. I believe you will fight so can pass with enough score for enter the high school. Eventually, you have pass and can enter the high school and your family proud. In addition, failure in trading also ever happened because not growing and insolvent, and I give up from that effort. It doesn’t matter you get failure, but you wrong if not ever learn from that failure. By the way, thank you very much over business have you done and I get best ever the experience. I hope you will keep spirit and kept fighting in the life after you read this letter.

Sincerely,

Yours
  

Next letter for me in the future, after 10 years later.

image source: aximseo.com

Dear me in the future,

Today, in the year of 2026, if you still alive in this world and can read this letter, I said Alhamdulillah, because Allah still give you the time for life, of course with that life you must do the best in everything. I hope in this time, you have good wife and good child together of you and i hope too you keep spirit for learning about religion science and then you practice what have you know from that. Maybe this world will end not long time again, because many signs have looked and I hope you can prepare for faced it.

Sincerely,

Yours   


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

English task about Tenses.

My Bring Always~