My last meal on earth, so delicious at morning time.

If there is your last meal on earth, what do you choose? I will choose  meal which become a part of special in Pontianak city, that is Ketupat Ebi or Rhomb Rice with added small Shrimps. Do you ever eat this meal? If you never try eat this, I guess you are new people in Pontianak City, heheh……................just kidding for you guys. If you will get this meal, you can buy it on traditional market at morning early. Sometimes, if you will buy that meal at afternoon, can be ascertained had been discharged bought another person because Ketupat Ebi is breakfast menu at morning by many people.

image source: imgrum.net

By the way, why I choose “Ketupat Ebi” as my last meal on earth? The reason is maybe this meal will stop for production because young generations at this time more like to choose meal with nuance from overseas, such as Pizza, Spagheti , Ramen Noodle and others. If it has been so, can be ascertained Ketupat Ebi will not in demand. Furthermore, I ilke choose this meal for breakfast menu if I can’t eat at home at morning before I worked. It is the norm for Indonesian when they not yet rice eat, they are said that not yet eat. So, the solution is choose the small practice food like Ketupat Ebi, heheh…………that is my last meal on earth, what your last meal on earth? Telling me what reason you choose it?

Thank you for sharing~

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

English task about Tenses.

The Letters in different time.

My Bring Always~