My Bring Always~



Hi brothers, how are you today? I hope you all fine.  Okay, this time I will share about many things whenever I go to the one place, the item is small bag and gadget. First item, it is about Small bag , because this item is can saved the many item others like a gadget. Why I don’t put it on my pocket? The reason is because a gadget can fall from my pocket.



Second item, it is about gadget, the mean of gadget in this time is smartphone. In this era, smartphone is more important to bring whenever I go. If I don’t take it with me, then I will don’t know who calling me, send the short message, or send the message via social media application in that smartphone. If I look something unique, sometime I take the picture with camera in my smartphone. The picture like is the flowers, trees, grass or cloud in the sky. So, two items is always I bring whenever and wherever I go to the one place, small bag and gadget smartphone. Maybe you all any too items whenever and wherever you go to the one place? Whatever your will bring, that item is must use and give the benefit. (208 Words)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

English task about Tenses.

The Letters in different time.