Reason about choose the Economy Study Major.

WHY I CHOOSE ECONOMY STUDY MAJOR

Hello, brother and sister. Introduce my self, my name is Tugiono.  In this occasion, I would like to tell you some reasons about why I choose Business and Economy Faculty, Economy Study Major, Tanjungpura University, Pontianak. I interested  to learn economy since I was read the business and motivation book. I have been dreaming to have business. Someday I reading about business and  motivation, that make me interested to have the business. In my experience about business, I was even join the e-commerce group with network marketing system. Day by days, I learn the marketing system more enthusiastically. System in network marketing is make the member must recruit their friends, families and other relations in order to factory develop. The key of success  in network marketing, we must recruit more people to join the group, behind they also do the transaction of product in that group. If more transaction they do, you will get commission appropriate amount member below your was recruited. A glance it is indeed so you have a business, however, we only as subordinate in that factory, no have a business in reality. Because of that, I choose Economy Study Major because I want to pursue my dream to be business owner.  I hope one day, my dream will come true. I will the business who I have  can give more benefit for many people  behind  I  get profit too. Hope you all success too in the future. Thank you for your attention. See you again on other occasion! (258 Words)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

English task about Tenses.

The Letters in different time.

My Bring Always~