My Favorite Selfie



How long guys, I hope you all fine now. In this moment, I will tell about my favorite selfie. The photo background look there of the seas and islands. This place is port of fisheries in sukadana, in north kayong regency. I and my friend visit here when we will go back to the Pontianak city. Before we are go back, we are waited the speed boat come to the port for take the passengers. Long time the speed boat not yet come to the port, we are take photo for self. I ask my friends for take my moment with phone camera, and I take him too. At 09.00 PM in that morning, the speed boat has come to the port for take the passengers. But, any problem about sea water condition. So, the passengers must waiting again for that problem. After that problem has finish, the driver speed boat informed to the passengers for enter the speed boat and sit with chairs appropriate their tickets. And many times later, we are move from the port to the sea and go back to the Pontianak city. i hope one day, I can visit again in that wonderful place. You must visit this place too for recreation with family or friends. See you in the next stories! (220 Words)





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

English task about Tenses.

The Letters in different time.

My Bring Always~